Last Updated: January 2022
This website is designed for general audiences, and we do not specifically target any individual under the age of 18. You may not access or use this website if you are 18 years of age or younger.
1. Collection and Use of Information
We may collect the personally identifiable information listed below when you voluntarily access our website or otherwise voluntarily submit such information to us.
We may collect the following types of personally identifiable information from you:
- Your name
- Your postal address
- Your email address
- The company you work for and your position
- Your phone number
- Your IP address
- Your browsing and other activity on our website
The personally identifiable information you provide may be used by us for the following purposes:
- To process or respond to your specific request, such as a request to subscribe to our publications, join our mailing list, or communicate with us using our online contact form
- To contact you with information, publications, promotions, and opportunities that you request
- To market our services and products requested by you
- To provide customer service
We may store the personally identifiable information described above for the purposes described above. We do not sell your data to any third-party.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. Information is not provided pursuant to this paragraph for marketing purposes.
2. Cookie/Tracking Technology
3. Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure by us using reasonable security measures. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings. While we utilize reasonable security measures, you should also protect your personally identifiable information and not share it with any party or provide any party with access to such information, including us, if you do not wish to do so.
4. Third-Party Services, Links, and Websites
5. Storing and Retaining Your Data
Personal data collected is kept secure and stored securely in our systems, which are password protected. We make every effort to ensure that the process of submitting data to us is as safe and secure as possible, but we advise website users to do so at their own discretion and that personal information is provided at their own risk. We privately and securely hold your personal data collected through this website until such a time that it has no meaningful operational or analytical use. If you’d like us to remove all of your data, please contact us at (+1) 762-499-2289. Please note that we have the right to verify your identify. We cannot remove specific data without such verification, if the data is necessary to enforce our legal rights or the legal rights of a third party, or if we are required to retain such data by law.
6. Georgia Residents
Our practices and this policy are designed to comply with the Georgia Consumer Privacy Act (GCPA). If you are a resident of Georgia, you may have certain rights with respect to your personally identifiable information. In addition to the other rights set forth herein, if you are a Georgia resident, then you also have the right to:
- If you believe that your privacy rights under the GCPA have been violated, you may notify us in writing so that we may cure the violation, if a violation does indeed exist
- While we do not sell your data to third-parties or intend to do so, you may opt out of this practice by contacting us.
- Request information about how and why your personally identifiable information is collected, used, and stored by contacting us.
- Request copies of your personally identifiable information that is collected, used, or stored by contacting us.
- Request the categories or names of third-parties with whom your personally identifiable information is shared by contacting us.
- Subject to certain exceptions, request the deletion of all personally identifiable information held by by contacting us.
In the event that you would like to inquire about or enforce any of your rights under the GCPA, please contact us and we will promptly respond.
We may update this Notice and Privacy Notice from time to time. We will make the updated information available on this page. We encourage you to regularly visit this page to find more information about the use of our website.
If any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or void, the validity and the enforceability of the remaining terms shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby.
9. Governing law
The domestic laws of USA without reference to any other legislation shall govern these terms and conditions and any claims relating to the Site or to material on it. The Supreme Court of Georgia has exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance in any dispute arising from these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions in relation to this notice, please contact us.